PRAISE GOD ALWAYS







Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just jabbering...

Sooo...today the kids & I got up & went w/ my Mother-in-Law,  to town to get Hadley's hair trimmed. I say trimmed but it was literally less than an inch. (I saved it by the way...) I had been begging my hubby to get it trimmed b/c it's curly & was getting hard to manage. Well between me & you I can't tell any difference. Better luck next time. After the salon we went to trusty old McDonald's, ate, then let Hadley play for a bit. Then it was time to tackle Walmart, which was suprisingly not that bad. We finally ended up @ a wonderful frozen custard parlor to de-stress ourselves from the day out w/ kids. :0) Here lately Hadley has een acting crazy. She can be sweet one minute & a wild hyenia (spelling?) the next. I literally have no clue what's going on but I know somethings gotta give. She's super smart. Maye it's b/c she's mine that I'm partial to her :0) Anyhow, she's saying the pledge of allegiance (not sure about that one either?) now. Couple nights ago she was playing w/ Carson on the floor,when I looked over to her she had his hand on his chest & was trying to unball his fist. All while saying the pledge of allegiance. (Another proud Mommy moment) Carson is rolling all over the house. It does no good to lay him on a blanket b/c he's off it in a couple seconds. Right now I'm trying to fight Hadley off the computer so I guess it's time to close for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment