PRAISE GOD ALWAYS







Friday, March 18, 2011

Keeping it between the lines...

Good Morning....I hope you've had a wonderful week! It's Friday...WooHoo! This morning it was extremely foggy making it difficult to see & drive. There were a few spots where the fog was so thick I had to slow way down & I just kept telling myself “Just keep it between the lines”. But as the sun came up it was easier to see & the fog started to lift. Have you ever felt like you were driving aimlessly through the fog of life praying to “just keep it between the lines”? Health issues, finances, employment, relationships, etc.... Sometimes we go through seasons in our lives that can cloud our vision of Christ's great plan. God isn't affected by the economy, health issues, finances, or any other sufferings we face. He defeated death & now lives at the right hand of Our Father
 
 Hebrews 1:11-12 (NIV) 11 They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment.
12 You will roll them up like a robe; like a garment they will be changed. But you remain the same, and your years will never end."
Read what Jesus tells Martha when she's upset with Him about Lazarus's death. John 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”Do YOU believe? Next time your sight is clouded by life's struggles remember to trust that the Son is always there, will rise, and and reveal His marvelous plan for you. I pray this encouraged you with whatever trials you're facing and it has me. I love you & hope you have have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment