PRAISE GOD ALWAYS







Friday, April 8, 2011

Seasonal Verse...

I hope you've all had a wonderful week. It's Friday...WooHoo! I have been sending out these Happy  Fridays for about a year now & want to thank you for allowing me to share some encouragement with you. I often talk about the seasons we go through in life & although they can quickly change our Father is who we need Him to be at that particular time. I want to do something a little different this morning by asking you to share your "seasonal verse". Let me explain...When I'm facing trials in my life I cling to certain scriptures more than others & will often repeat them when I am challenged. The scriptures change with the seasons of my life. You probably have favorite life scriptures but I want you to dig deeper and share the verse that gives you hope in whatever you're currently facing. I've attached my "seasonal verse" below as I'm faithfully waiting for a new job closer to home.  I love you & hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

Hebrews 11:1 (NLT)  1 Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't have one favorite scripture, but one that helped me get through a difficult time in my life--and the words have been used in a song-- is: Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Mt 11:28-30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Mrs. Sheila.

    ReplyDelete